Effect’s of a character’s past
- Examine how character’s past impacts their present actions, thought’s, and feelings.
2.Compare and contrast two settings.
3.Explain how historical events and details affect characters.
Real Word Connections
4. Connect a theme in Historical Fiction to today’s world.
Click the picture to learn more about Riding Freedom.
Riding Freedom Vocab. Words
- escorted (v)- led, gone with a person as a guide
- swelled (v)- to increase in size or volume
- relied (v)- to be depedent for support
- reputation (n)- the general worth or quality of someone or something as judged by others or by the general public
- worthy (adj.) value
- churning (adj.) moving forcefully
- situation (n.) event
- deserve (v) to be worthy of or have a right to merit
- defended (v) to protect from harm
- satisfied (v) pleased, to fulfill or gratify
Welcome to your brand new blog at Edublogs!
To get started, simply visit your blog’s dashboard, edit or delete this post and check out all the other options available to you.
Like more help?
We can walk you through step-by-step in our guide to getting started with your blog.